Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I did not plan to start off my New Years blog by writing this but I saw a report quoting the majority of doctors find that the number one question (over 90%) that they get asked by their a patients is: Am I normal? The answer is yes of course you are normal, you may be different but you are definitely normal. This blog is for you... and for me.
 
I am an old fashion romantic and a romance writer. I write about it, I live it, and I firmly believe in it for all ages. I read where the younger generation (20 somethings) believe they are different than their parents and every other generation that has come before. But an overwhelming majority of them (78%) still want to get married, settle down and have a family. These are the same goals of every generation.  
 
How do you choose the right person to spend the rest of your life with? What advice would you give others to help them choose the right person?  What is the secret for a long marriage?  What would you tell your friends to look for or avoid when choosing a potential life long soul mate? What would you advise a newlyweds?  Tell me your good and bad experiences, anonymously and maybe this blog can help you and others.  
 
 I am in a unique place in time, I have many, many nieces and nephews in their twenties and thirties but I also know couples who have have been married 30, 40 50 years and more.  What is their secret? What keeps them together for so long? That's what this blog is all about. But I can't do it without you. 
 
I will post whatever e-mails or Tweets that can help.  Let's talk, and hopefully with the help of this blog and friends everywhere you will know when is it time to stay or time to Move On and you will know why. 
 
Send me an e-mail, post a blog or Tweet me on Twitter.  Also for a little self promotion, if you are looking for a good old fashion romance e-book to cuddle up with, check out my latest romance novel, Love Letters.  If you prefer a Mystery / Thriller, check out The Potus Papers.  For $2.99, what do you have to lose.
 
Let's Talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment